When a new mother chooses to encapsulate her placenta for consumption, she naturally reintroduces the beneficial vitamins, minerals, hormones, proteins, and other nutrients to her body following labor and birth to help restore a more balanced body function, aid in the prevention “baby blues” and the more serious postpartum depression, increase breast-milk production, shorten healing time, increase maternal energy levels, and provide an over-all feeling of wellness to aid in the transition between pregnancy and the early postpartum period in the woman who has just given birth.
“This was exactly what I needed! I had such an easy recovery and I would definitely do this again. I’ve recommend you to all my friends and colleagues — You were awesome and I can’t thank you enough!” — MA
Traditional Chinese Medicine has used placenta for thousands of years to augment the Qi or “Life Energy”, to nourish the blood and augment the kidney essence. In layman’s terms, it brings the body back into balance, replenishing what was lost during childbirth. To read more about the history of the placenta click here.
Placenta Capsules – The Many Benefits Of Placenta Encapsulation:
- Balances your hormones
- Increases milk supply
- Combats Fatigue
- Increases your energy
- Helps you recover more quickly from childbirth
- Replenishes what was lost during childbirth
- Brings your body back into balance
- Prevents and treats the “baby blues”
- Shortens postnatal bleeding time
- Increases postnatal iron levels
- Studies show that the placenta is extremely nutrient rich, high in iron, protein, vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B6 and of course, your own natural hormones, making it perfectly made for you, by you. Experts agree that the placenta retains hormones, and thus reintroducing them to your system may ease hormonal fluctuations.
In China it is also used for debilitating chronic diseases and widely used as an anti-aging treatment, as well as a variety of other ills, including fatigue and insufficient lactation.
In many cultures the placenta is considered the tree of life, and indeed, without it life would not be possible.